“A Beautiful Body Project”
Global Collective of Women Photographers
ABB Project is harnessing the collective wisdom, talents, and experiences of women around the world who are skilled enough to combine being photographers, journalists, and part-therapists, in the tradition that founder Jade Beall has been for years with her own clients. The global database of ABB Project Photographers gives you the ability to connect with a woman we have vetted and accepted, so that you when you reach out to her for a shoot, your request for zero airbrushing or digital augmentation will be praised and honored. A global movement is afoot and these women have committed to being a part of it!
If you know any women photographers around the world who might want to become an A Beautiful Body Project Photographer, tell them to apply by clicking here!
- Jade Beall, Founder, in Tucson, AZ: visit www.JadeBeall.com
- Natasha Komoda in Bloomington, Indiana: learn more at www.Femmeography.com
- Tammy Hanratty in Seattle, Washington: learn more at www.tammyhanratty.com
- Sarah Prall in Massachusettes: learn more at Sarah Prall Photography
- Rachael McCormack in Millersville, PA: learn more at Mily Photography
- Caitlin Domanico in Philadelphia, PA: learn more at PhillyBabyPhotography.com
- Bri Luginbill in Grand Rapids, Michigan: learn more at ThePeoplePictureCompany.com
- Melissa Rae in Ashland, Oregon: learn more about her work by MelissaRaePhotography.com
- Robin Ruth in Menlo Park, California: learn more about her work at www.robinruth.com/
- Ashley Nayler in Petersborough, Ontario. Learn more here: ashnaylerphotography.com/
- Mailyne Briggs in Ottawa, Ontario: learn more here: dreamlovegrow.com/
- Marie-Eve B. Lévesque in Quebec: learn more here: www.lalobaphoto.com
- Zoe Gemelli in Toronto, Ontario: learn more here: zoegemelli.com/
- Lindsay Schrader in Calgary, Alberta: learn more here: www.facebook.com/infinitelightphotography
- Rebecca McKay in Edmonton, Canada: learn more here: http://www.rebeccamckayphotography.com/
- Beccy Strong in Totnes, Devon: learn more about her film and photography work by clicking here.
- Mim Saxl in Oxford, Oxfordshire: she’s a portrait photographer using natural light. Visit her site by clicking here.
- Belle Verdiglione in Wembley: visit her site by clicking here. She’s a prenatal, birth, & newborn photographer
- Louise Delahunty: visit her site: Website http://www.ldphotoart.com/ or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/naturalbeautyaus
- Rachel Baker in New Norfolk, Tasmania: www.rachelbaker.com.au/
- Saartje Lommelen in Kwaadmechelen. See her work by clicking here.
- Melanie Rijkers in Breda: learn more about her at www.ArtStudio23.com
- Danielle Caceres in Limburg. Learn more about her at www.daniellecaceresblog.com
- Vinita Salome: www.vinitasalome.com/
- Natalie Carstens: www.nataliecarstens.com/
- Leticia Valverdes: Learn more about her work at: www.leticiavalverdes.com